Riley seeds

recommendation either rivulatus or jaguar cichlid :)

hey fish junkie do u recon a pair of rivulatus will fit in a 3ftx2ftx2ft tank ?

thanks

I'm doing the same thing hehehe I'n same size tank. Picking up the female this weekend.

Dave is there anything I need to know about breeding? I've not had any luck with anything else. I have pot and some driftwood I'n there. It's got coarse brown sand as substrate :)

i've breed them before in a 3 x 1.5 x 1.5 ft tank. If you need any help let us know. The best way to breed them is to give them a tank of their own

Dave is there anything I need to know about breeding? I've not had any luck with anything else. I have pot and some driftwood I'n there. It's got coarse brown sand as substrate :)

I haven't bred mine yet, but she keeps laying eggs...she either clears the substrate (I have a fine gravel) and lays them on the bottom glass of the tank, or last time she laid her eggs on a large flat rock that we'd put in there (but still cleared the substrate, she does it all day long). The rock was easier because I was able to remove the eggs. I'm hoping to get a male soon so I can try and get some fry out of her!

I'm doing the same thing hehehe I'n same size tank. Picking up the female this weekend.

Im not keen on sand for Americans (not my ones anyway unless there sifters) you just have to try different things till one works for you. There is so many things to factor in that i would type all night. But patience is always a good start

FJ

fish junkie im getting two 4ft tank and a stand and filter is a four foot bigger enough ;) and do u have to seperate the male from female when they have fry? if so can i use a tank divider and have 2ft for each parent if that makes sence :P lol thanks alot advice needed.

but hopefully i get rivulatus they are awesome looking fish :)