I use aqua master and it normally shifts it in 48 hrs at 32c.

This is a good read as to what clay is purported to do...............according to this site.................it can even shift radiation. I found it a while back 'cause jake used to eat soil when he was a nipper.

Healing Clay for People and Animals - radiation detoxification

I use aqua master and it normally shifts it in 48 hrs at 32c.

This is a good read as to what clay is purported to do...............according to this site.................it can even shift radiation. I found it a while back 'cause jake used to eat soil when he was a nipper.

Healing Clay for People and Animals - radiation detoxification

that clay is bentonite clay, same stuff used in geo-liquid and easy-life........

as well as kitty litter, mechanics for oil spills, sealant for earth ponds/dams, human detox drinks, ancient dry cleaning, toxic waste cleanup, wine clarification (earthy overtones lol), cosmetics (tiny glass spheres lol) and a million other uses........

quite fascinating stuff, you can actually tell the volcanic ash plume deposit it was harvested from using a microscope.....

As far as sucking up copper based meds like malachite green...... both driftwood and coral/limestone will suck up quite a lot. I do try to remove it before dosing. Altho the coral more because it turns it green, and the wood because I dont want catfish rasping off copper impregnated wood later.

good idea to use carbon after the treatment is completed to remove copper from the water.

Edited by DeadFishFloating