raycam01_au

Reptile Park and Fish Farm Sydney Visit

Sarah and I had the chance recently to visit a Fish Farm in Gosford (where her friend runs it) and while we were there we hit the Reptile Park also, where Sarah wanted to steal the Burmese Python, here are a few pics to start off with, some of the Koi were awesome, i was more interested in the behind the scenes stuff, the fish farm used to be an old sewerage farm, and its waters comes from a bore so hence the clayish colouring in some of the pics, and the fact it poured raining for the 2 days we were there didnt help lol

enjoy!!!!!

DSC04561.jpg

DSC04571.jpg

DSC04596.jpg

DSC04631.jpg

we were lucky enough to have a pond drained as they were sorting out Koi, so we got to see some amazing fish, sorry about the fotos, was wet, and soggy lol more pics to come!!!!

Had the most awesome time imaginable with ma best buddie :D fanks for taking me matey. Can't wait for more pics. You have to put the one of you in your gumboots of doom! :D

:o Omg now the whole forum has seen ma ugly mug! :P

IMG00533-20110722-1210.jpg

IMG00535-20110722-1214.jpg

IMG00526-20110722-1204.jpg

IMG00538-20110722-1217.jpg

had a great time, my fave was the fishfarm, didnt realise that Koi lived to over a hundred, and Sarah wasnted to bring that god awful huge snake home, ya mum would have hated me if i let u do that :P

woah guys, those koi are amazing, I love the pic of the 3 orange / blackies together.

im sure you guys had a great time, what a trip!!

you love ya snakes dont ya sar??

Not only do I love snakes, but burmese pythons are my most favourite of snakes!

What I would do to have one.. Australia really doesn't cut it with fish/reptile importation does it? XD. Aquarama next for sure ray. I want that koi that was worth a grand she was puuuurdy. Wait a sec.. Queensland also sucks cause we can't have koi! haha lucky we have nicer weather and nicer people up here or I would be off overseas and never come backs :P

Why aren't we allowed Koi in Qld ?

They look awesome !

becouse idiots put em in our water ways..me loved to have kois ..nice pics ray

Good shots ray. thanks for showing.

Ugly mug sars? if i was line breeding humans youd go in one of the better paddocks!

mainly do goldfish, koi, guppies, mollies, platies, swordtails. other bits and bobs would be the odd rainbow, blue eyes.. others also on the license would be angels, BNCs,neons, bass and a few others that i dont give much of a chance either cause it involves more time/work or just never really worked the first time.

Koi are on ther QLD noxious list cause they are an invasive species. I can give a better explanation later and some history if yas want.

wow the koi are amazing!!!!!

so colourful and BIG

yep!

+1 to that, shame we can't have it in QLD

. I want that koi that was worth a grand she was puuuurdy. P

8O a grand!

Edited by issh