shon982

WC Tanganyikan Shipment

Hey Guys

My friend Ravi from Aquatic Escape has just registered as a business on the Aquarium Trader

You can view what WC and Tank Raised Tanganyikan Cichlids are available on this site

aquariumtrader.com.au

He's got some great prices, always great stock and you will not be disappointed

I know he'll look after anyone buying fish very well

F.A.Q

Deposit and Balance

* When is the deposit required- deposit is required after all your questions have been answered and you are sure you want to go ahead with the order.

* Where do I deposit the money to?- 25% deposit to be deposited to the above bank account.

* When is the balance required- When the fish are in my quarantine.

*what will happen to my deposit if the fish die in quarantine period- 100% of the money will be deposit to the customer if the fish die in quarantine period. We have not had any complaints over the past 4 years in business in regards to money. Our reputation is impeccable in the industry.

* What will happen to my deposit if I decide to cancel the order- I will re-advertise the fish for sale and once the fish are sold to another buyer, I will refund the full deposit amount.

Shipping

* Shipping to other states- Shipping is available to all major airports at buyers cost. With the exception of Tasmania due to AQIS regulations. Perth and Brisbane shipping can only be done on weekdays due to AAE and AQIS regulations.

* Shipping cost- This depends on the destination and the weight of the box. As a rough estimate, to most airports a box will cost between $50-$70. To Perth airport this will be around $100. Most orders can be shipped in one box, unless they are large orders.

*Do you guarantee live arrival- YES. Photographic evidence is required for proof of dead fish. Fully cost of the fish will be refunded when evidence is received within 2 hours of receiving of fish

* All shipping will be done via Australian Air Express

Other

* Are the sizes 100% accurate when you send the fish- Unfortunately, we can not guarantee the sizes will be 100% accurate, as what I receive is what I have to sell. However, I have been very happy with the sizes I have received in the past shipments.

* Can I order other fish that are not on this list- No. Only the fish on this list can be ordered. If other fish are available, I will update the forum with the list.

* Can I see pictures of fish- I can not supply the pictures of the fish as the supplier is really busy. When the fish are in my quarantine I will upload them to the forums for everyone to see.

* Do you guarantee sex ratio's- No. Unfortunately, sexing fish is not easy and can not be 100% accurate. However, I have had a lot of experience with importing african cichlids and at worse, when I have been wrong, I have sent more females than males to customers.

Enjoy!

If you have any questions you can PM me and I might be able to help out otherwise you can call Ravi on the number listed or email at ae_orders@hotmail.com

p.s. I have spoken to Grum regarding this so I believe it's fine :)

lol better than freight ;)

ooooh this is true lol.....i like you procull.....you always point out when my brains heading in the wrong direction ;) ......so i retract my previous statement and will go by the following

HAHA!!! i live only an hour from there! i dont have to pay for freight!! :D

ooooh this is true lol.....i like you procull.....you always point out when my brains heading in the wrong direction ;) ......so i retract my previous statement and will go by the following

HAHA!!! i live only an hour from there! i dont have to pay for freight!! :D

Maybe time to move it up here don't you think? it's a great state where everybody said beautifully one day perfect the next:):).