Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mellyham

I’M BACK!!!!!! - Need Help..........

Hey all, I had to give up my hobby this time last year due to ill health and living arrangement problems. As you all know once a fish junkie always a fish junkie. Thought I’d try my luck and see if there is anyone out there that can help me get up and running again on a small budget. I’m on the North side (Narangba) so would prefer to deal on this side of town. If any of you lovely people have anything to give away or sell for a reasonable price please let me know. A few things that I’m currently after:-

Twin Air Pump

Internal Filter (800-1800lph)

Hey all, I had to give up my hobby this time last year due to ill health and living arrangement problems. As you all know once a fish junkie always a fish junkie. Thought I’d try my luck and see if there is anyone out there that can help me get up and running again on a small budget. I’m on the North side (Narangba) so would prefer to deal on this side of town. If any of you lovely people have anything to give away or sell for a reasonable price please let me know. A few things that I’m currently after:-

Twin Air Pump

Internal Filter (800-1800lph)

Hey copyright infringement above

if you need stuff i have stuff PM me

FISH JUNKIE