Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Redlands Pet Centre

RPC - Weekend Sale *This weekend only*

Hello Everyone

This weekend only we are having a sale on the following 3 products:

Eheim Classic 2213 Canister Filter for only $99ea plus $50 FREE FISH with the purchase of this filter.

Eheim Jager Heater 300w for only $39.95ea

Purigen 100ml for only $9.99ea.

Please read our full ad in the sponsor sanctum section for details and conditions.

Regards

Russ

Hello Everyone

Stocks of Jager Heaters and EH2213 are decreasing much faster than we anticipated. If you are coming in this weekend for either of these it would be wise to call us now on 3823 3733 and reserve stock.

Although the Purigen 100ml is the most popular we still have sufficient stock levels at this stage.

Regards

Russ

Hello Everyone

I am very sorry, but all Jager 300w heaters are now sold out. It would appear we grossly underestimated the response we would get to this sale. We sold more 300w heaters this morning than we did for all of last year so the response was enormous.

Anyone who has sent a PM or phoned through an order, your heaters and other goodies have been put aside for you and will be available when you come in this weekend.

I am meeting with the Eheim Jager distributor tomorrow, so I will see if I can secure any more of the 300w heaters for the same price. If I can we will put them on special again next weekend.

We still have heaps of Purigen 100ml and Eheim EH2213 Canister Filters (although Eheim numbers are decreasing rapidly).

Regards

Russ