Steve1

Will these fish go together?

yea not a good idea to mix due to different water preferance and food and aggression......

but it would probably work

just get pH to 7.6, dont feed bloodworms and buy the peacocks when they are small.

Its not reccomended tho.......

and I dont reccomend it

buuuuuuuut I do have green horse head swimming around with peacocks a few metres away.... so kinda hypocritical of me to say ya cant.... but it could go wrong.... and if it does I have a spare tank to seperate them out again.

They are definetly braziliensis but I agree with you guys, and I wont be putting them together, I was thinking about something completly different by the seems of it. definetly staying with my africans. Thanks for your help.

I learnt the hard way haha Never put Americans with Africans, When I first Started Keeping Fish I had Peacocks and a braziliensis Together in a 4 footer and about a week later he was dead, So lesson learned, But I have a mate who Keeps Africans with Tropical fish haha I tryed to tell him, He has angels,Mollies,platys, Silver Sharks and heaps of other fish you would not keep with them lol, Quite surprised to see that the Africans weren't getting into any of them, And he hasn't lost any with them in there :)

i have a 6x18x18 and have 4 africans, a large cuban chiclid, braziliensisx6, green terror, convict, flowerhornx3 and they have been together for awhile and nothing has gone wrong once. its a yes and no answer but most of all a luck of the draw

Sorry, but you'll wake up one morning and half of 'em will be dead or near to it. You can't put anything in with a large flowerhorn, let alone 3.

i have a 6x18x18 and have 4 africans, a large cuban chiclid, braziliensisx6, green terror, convict, flowerhornx3 and they have been together for awhile and nothing has gone wrong once. its a yes and no answer but most of all a luck of the draw

that is one overstocked tank.

the cuban, green terror and convict would work pretty good and be a nice display :)