Dexter

Fish Compatilbity Chart

I have seen a lot of people recently asking "Will this fish go with that fish?". So to help people decide what fish they will put with the fish they already have. I have posted up a chart that I use.

I know it may not be perfect, but hopefully it helps and save people embarrassment of asking the question and getting slammed over it.

Freshwater Verson

freshwater-fish-compatibility-chart-for-you.jpg

Saltwater Version

saltwater-fish-compatibility-chart1.jpg

I always recommend people use aqua advisor as well, it is a free on-line calculator that allows you to put in also the size of your tank, filters & what species you may like to keep. It will tell you if you have enough filtration and any incompatablity issues. It calculates on the fish being full grown and it is a good guide for newbies.

AqAdvisor - Intelligent Freshwater Tropical Fish Aquarium Stocking Calculator and Aquarium Tank/Filter Advisor

Oh damm' date=' you mean I can't keep Oscars with Ember Tetras. Bugger, that was going to be my next tank.[/quote'] Lol - must confess I think the only safe fish with plants is a plastic one.... (maybe remote control plastic one for look). Nice chart!