thanks fellas, they really grow on these fish, can watch them for ages, would love to get some more, and some more big tanks, i travelled just over 4 hrs to go find the lava rock, got some nice pieces, been drilling/ grinding all weekend to get them done, plus workin on the smaller lava rock for the cichlids, still plenty to play with, i will be keeping my out for some more Fronnies, oh yeah, i drove 6hrs to pick these fish up, makes me kinda laugh when i read people saying " i wish u was a bit closer" what, u have to drive 20min, haha

i think the effort was worth it..

thanks fellas, they really grow on these fish, can watch them for ages, would love to get some more, and some more big tanks, i travelled just over 4 hrs to go find the lava rock, got some nice pieces, been drilling/ grinding all weekend to get them done, plus workin on the smaller lava rock for the cichlids, still plenty to play with, i will be keeping my out for some more Fronnies, oh yeah, i drove 6hrs to pick these fish up, makes me kinda laugh when i read people saying " i wish u was a bit closer" what, u have to drive 20min, haha

i think the effort was worth it..

Nice fish there mate, some people doesn't drive very far depend on the fish they looking for but if a nice quality and rare to get in local then they might willing to travel. Once again, nice clean bars awesome fish.

Ryan