:( bit of a sad day lost my first fish

i found my gold sev floating when i got home with no eyes dam cannibals thought she was doing fine never got harrased or had markings from beeing attacked she never seemed to eat much becuase the food was abit to big so i bought her smaller pellets and live food that she ate :( not sure of the reason just did a water test and ph is 7.2 to 7.6 range cant notice in colour, ammonia is at 0to.25ppm cant notice difference also on the chart nitrite is at 0 and nitrate is at 0

nah its been going for awhile now i had my big fluxes when it did, i did do like a 80 % change but that was last wed/thurs its hard to see exactly by colours becase the ammonia 0 and .25 are so similar in colour. and nitrate kinda looks between 0 and the 5.0ppm but its more yellow than the orange on the chart

A heavily planted tank can easily have a 0 Nitrate reading, mine often is

Edit: Hurf durf, just realised it was a gold sev and you probably don't have a planted tank

haha nah theres a few plants in there i wanted to give it ago only 2 plants that are rooted they get nibbled but its ok then i got about 4 or 5 of these floating blants its like a little bundle but they end up just getting stuck in the other plants :(