relle

Some pics of my fish :)

I took some pics today of my fish so i thought i would share.....some of them came out pretty well i thought others are with my phone :D

hope you like them <3

First off heres one of my yoyo's, this one has only one eye, no idea when or how that happened but yeah.....it shacks up with a longfin BN in a log thing lol.....odd relationship as the longfin is really quite an agro fish to everything else in the tank.....also youll see a pic of a different yoyo laying down inside a rock....fat bastard lays there all day lol

IMG_1384.jpg

IMG_1391.jpg

IMG_1387.jpg

and heres some of my similis and punks!.....theyre right here next to my pc so i get to watch them dig their holes all around the tank and go in and out of the shells.....definately going to have to buy more!

IMG_1355.jpg

IMG_1372.jpg

IMG_1354.jpg

IMG_1364.jpg

oh and today i made these vegie floater things.....my dads a fisherman and makes cool sinkers so i nicked some and some of his corks when i visited the parents recently lol.....i think i did well :D

Picture029.jpg

Picture028.jpg

lol.....yeah i dunno carltonboy.....there seems to be a common pattern occurring in my house....my dog was 15kgs overweight too at one stage....!!!!

Nice fish Relle! I'm biased but i really like your similis and caudos :) Are they in the same tank?

That's one good looking dog, bet she's got a personality to match!!

they are yeah....just 2 of each in a 2 footer.....is that bad?......the fish man said i could lol

and yeah Rogue has an amazing amount of character, when we go for our walk everyone stops and pats her because they always see her inside my house sitting on her own personal armchair looking out the window onto the street lol.....my vet did call her a "disaster" at one point because she accidentally got to 56kgs lol my bad......but we both lost some weight walking so now the vet just calls her "a bit precious"

relle watch the bn and the filter, i take all my little pipes off, we lost a very nice lfbn because he got stuck and drown,

yeah i know they squeeze down there......so they can die?.....i worry about the amount of oxygen bubbles hitting them......so i can take those tubes off the sponges?.....they serve no necessary purpose?