clipper

Neon Blue Ram advice

Before i begin i would just like to say im not sure if these are a hybrid or not and if they are could a mod please move my topic.

Anyway my question(s) involve general keeping of these fish as google searches have turned up very little on them. I recently purchased a breeding pair and have placed them in one of my 2 foot tanks that are connected to a sump tank. I dont have gravel in the tank but have placed 4 flat rocks across the bottom of the tank which cover 80% of the bottom. I have floating foxtail plant on the surface to about mid way to the bottom in parts of the tank. An airstone and heater and a pile of rocks in the center to give the fish something to hide behind. I am currently feeding frozen bloodworms, protein pellets and a tiny bit of flake.

Will try and buy live food from the lfs when they have some more in. Temperature i am trying 2 keep at around 26-7 degrees ph of around 6.8-7. Any pointers about what to change and what i am doing right? Please and thankyou.

Neon Blue Rams have exactly the same requirements as regular Rams, and it seems like you're doing everything right. My only suggestion would be to bump the temperature up to 28, they do like it a little warmer.