hey guys im trying to get in to breeding all types of cichlids from angles to peacock bass i was just wondering if any one has any advise to give at all with any type of cichlid that you have bred and what would more people want to see going around ???

anything you have to give in advise would be of great value to me !!!

cheers mickyd:cool:

i want pairs to a tank i have a few 2ft 3ft 4ft tanks im just having common filtration at the moment until i build a stand and have a bigger house to hold them all then i will defenatley will be doing pipe work with sumps. i want to both africans and americans would love to get my hands on L numbers but i want every thing set up before i start putting bigger amounts of money in to it and once i get good enough maybe do a bit of salt water breeding aswell but years to come before that happens. at the moment im only doing smaller cichlids like discus gouramis e yellows kingseizi bacardi ect and im trying my luck at L333 but still a bit young to breed and a few pb's, im new to cichlids but have grown fond of all the different personalitys they have amazing lil buggers !