Glossostigma elatinoides

Hemianthus callitricoides

Lilaeopsis brasiliensis

Marsilea hirsuta

Utricularia graminifolia

Staurogyne sp Tropica

cheers

Jeff

Eleocharis Belem is bloody awesome. :) So happy Jeff with the Belem THANK YOU!!!

Anyways it does come down to your lighting, substrate, fertilizer dosing, and also co2 or no co2? We can list a tonne but we do not know if the ones we list are going to be right for you. More info the better ;)

jesse, you gotta make sure when you do these posts that you have all the specs so what the subtract is and what the lighting is and how many hours a day the lights will be on. But that list above is a good list for carpets and then for background stems just depends on what subtract you have and the lighting. If its low tech then things like needle leaf java could be a good option.

Eleocharis Belem is bloody awesome. So happy Jeff with the Belem THANK YOU!!!

No worries Adam, am glad you liked them.

It's very popular for aquascaping, I think more people will start to recognise this soon...

cheers

Jeff

I have been wondering the same thing actually, no retail outlets that Ive found really stock good carpeting plants.

I have a 3 foot tank with a 3ft single tube t8 sunlight bulb on at least 8 hours a day, flourish liquid ferts and some asian brand liquid Co2, coffs gravel as substrate, stocked tank so fish poo is their extra fertilizer. Right now I have lilaeopsis, amazon swords, dwarf crypts, java fern and long stemmed anubius but I want something bushy and awesome. No one I know really knows all that much about plants so it's been hard for me to learn :3

Thanks in advance!

its the gravel that you will have trouble with but hairgrass would work, there is a mini version you can get that only grows very small (expensive though) adam knows the name of it he is getting some for his 3ft or nano cannot remember which one. But the best place to go for plants is jeff from liverpool creek, yer jeff i have been hanging around adam to much, he better not convert me to ADA and expensive things otherwise ill kill him haha.

Look at the list above chester there is a good list there mainly the HC, Lilaeopsis brasiliensis, and Utricularia graminifolia i personally like but not sure about on coffs gravel. But i think the hairgrass would be best bet for you or the mini version of it.