bidkev

Brown stains.

Keep finding red/brown "drip stains" on my tanks. Are these cockie squirts or from geckos? I've got cockie bait down but it's getting more prevalent of late? I couldn't open the CD drawer on my sound system in the fish room and when I did, the CD drawer was covered in the crap? It's a bugger to get off as well.

kev

yer it woud defineately be cockroach regurgatation marks as stated by cram geckos woud have back pelet poo with a white discharge, as for the cockroach baits you have down i am guessing they are the ones u can buy from the supermarket ? if so they woud not be worth the money you are spending but that is just my experience as i have just completed my pest control lisence. Alot of pest controol companies will not spray around your fish tanks and instead would use a gel that gets placed in inconspicuous positions out of plain view and mainly put in high risk areas. These baits are safer for secondary poisoning then the baits you have down as well. If you are interested in this just let me know the company i was working for is very reasonibly priced small business and work throughout brisbane and the gold coast, it is also a small family owned business.