goneself

Aquarium Mover Needed

borrow a ute. Piece of foam under it....piece of piss. If you dont have access to a ute, hire a car trailer, same deal piece of foam or matress under it... I have move an 8x2.5x2.5 using the ute method and a 11x2x2 using a car trailer.

tip a can of red bull into the tank then direct it onto the trailer/ute. Nah seriously deegs way is failsafe, trailer or a ute is the ticket with plenty of padding. youd want about 4-5 peeps helpin tho. Goodluck

Yeah..see..I went looking for a company so I didnt have to do it myself. I work nights, and really dont want to spend a day moving this thing, then going off to work, if I can help it. Quote so far is $80 an hour, I guess they'll stretch it out to 2 or maybe 3 hours. All good though, looks like thats the only option. Thanks guys.

Yeah..see..I went looking for a company so I didnt have to do it myself. I work nights, and really dont want to spend a day moving this thing, then going off to work, if I can help it. Quote so far is $80 an hour, I guess they'll stretch it out to 2 or maybe 3 hours. All good though, looks like thats the only option. Thanks guys.
if youve got the coin but dont have the time then go for it. are they insured against breakages?

i had a 6x2x2 with 15mm glass moved from near kenmore to boonah for 200 bucks , they even carried it into the house and put it on the stand .when i added up what it was going to cost me in time ,ute hire and a rooted back it was cheap as chips