misskimlove

where would I find...

apistos on the Gold Coast?

I suppose it wouldn't be the end of the world if I had to get some from Brisbane either, if they were nice.

Not really decided on exactly which apistos I'd like, either.. Tips? Favourites? Are there any that are easier to come by?

Thanks

sounds interesting .... so which LFS can you preorder with and whats on offer?

Some details would be nice.

I would be more than happy to take pre-orders for Pet City. I've been lurking, but I guess I should mention that I run the aquarium there. Hiya.

Is it alright to post the list? If anyone is interested, I'll make sure that pre-orders with a small deposit are tres cheaper than what I'll have on the tanks as I wont have the associated costs.

I will be ordering:

B smargdina, b fusca, b uberis, b rubra, b pallifina, b. ocellata.

a agassizi white seam, a rotpunkt, a pandurini, a pucallpensis, a ARUA, A Rio Mamore, a elizabethae blood red, a "diamond face"

Killifish P82, a bivatatum lagos and a filamentosa

If there is something you are searching for let me know - as the excel is locked and I cannot cut and paste. I should also mention that sometimes the actual overseas breeder gives his list and it is unavailable - and if that is the case when it is released from quarantine and I am missing anything - no questions asked deposit return. Bay has done it to me many times before