Timmy

Guppys aqurium products online?????

I made an order and paid last wenday for 2 bottles of florish.

I recived a email with the order number and payment confemation the same day .

I sent an email on monday and another one yesterday and still havnt heard from them or recived my order.

Is it just me or have other been mucked around by them.

In my experience, Their email service is non existent. I sent an email inquiring about a product, waited a few days, then another. Waited a day or two, then sent one to all of the email addresses listed on their site and still to this day have never seen a reply.

I'd send a complaint to their feedback email address, but what would be the point? ha ha.

On the flipside, I've never had anything but good customer service from them. All the emails I've sent them have been answered promptly and if I'm ever not happy with their service (ie. one time they sent me the wrong pump) they are very apologetic and quick to make amends. I've never waited more than two (business) days for a delivery, either.

I guess you're just unlucky.

I have personally never bought of them,but read plenty of positive and negative coments about them on the forum

Alternatively I have bought of forum sponsors Age of Aquariums Ben top deal,top service.The same counts for Redlands

Pet Centre top deal, but have not tried their posting service.

Have purchased time and time again from Guppys and only have good things to say. Considering it's just one bloke managing the entire operation I reckon he does extremely well to get the volume out that he does nationally, especially in the time frame I've always experienced.

Drop him a very pleasant email asking him for Fastway's tracking number so you can check your order online, it's not unheard of for couriers to give the wrong parcel to the wrong person or company. Whenever I have ordered my items have always arrived the next day or the day after so I would think something has gone wrong after it's left his Gold Coast warehouse.

I have brought from them a few times and recently my 6 foot light - Andries was great - he replied to all my emails (I had lots of Questions on the light) and sent the light the next day after ordering. It arrived by Fastway, well packed and I was very happy. But they are in Robina I think and I am at Biggera Waters, so not far to go, but hey, could not fault the service at all.