nice to see some feedback on this stuff.

Iv eyed it off a few times as it seems very good value.

Will have to give it go.

my brother in mackay told me about it, he said his africans (which i gave him) loved it and he told me to look them up, i have since bought it with good results,

I think it's crap. I've nearly finished A big bag of the stuff, it's called aqua munch colour max, and i believe it does quite the opposite, i was using spectrum before and their colour was great. I saw this stuff on eBay so i bought some as it was cheap and found that it does not enhance colour what so ever. Ive been back to feeding the spectrum nls for a month now and they are showing very nice colour again.

Yeah they used to froth when they saw it but IMO it's just another cheap food. Although it may be a good mixer food with other things like nls brine pea's and bloodworms. I also used to find it was a very messy food

Luke :)

Just got back from trip up to Redlands Pet Centre today, as usual great friendly service from Russ and the staff, and some great bargains to be had. I have previously tried the Aquamunch community food with good results, all my young african rift lake cichlids of the appropriate size took it readily and seem to be doing well on it. So when I saw the great specials Russ currently has on aquamunch food, I decided to try the larger pellets (around 1mm or so) and have brought home 1kg each of the Aquamunch "african attack" and "colour max" pellets to try with my african breeding colonies and larger fry over the next few weeks.

Cheers, Doug

My favourite fish, my ones I am in the hobby for

get NLS

but everyone else gets variety

yes hikari is a great food

but I use it as part of part mixed diet.

Yes I use both, actually I use more than 4 type of foods to feed my but mainly NLS.

NLS all the way....

For sure.

Mine eat anything cause they are all fat slobs & eat to often instead of getting sexy! :mad:

Same, mine leave no traces of food within 45 second, anything you put in goneeeeeeeeee..............