seamist

Redlands pet Centre?

heading up for the muster, have a good time then.... never been myself. Usually I try to take a holiday at that time...LOL

need to get a whole heap of stuff, heaters, test kit, water meds and was told these guys are the place to get your dry goods from.... bit of hike tho for those of us out here in the boonies..LOL

heading up for the muster, have a good time then.... never been myself. Usually I try to take a holiday at that time...LOL

need to get a whole heap of stuff, heaters, test kit, water meds and was told these guys are the place to get your dry goods from.... bit of hike tho for those of us out here in the boonies..LOL

find a good brand like seachem and just get it off ebay

will be doing post out soon so i was told yesterday

you cant beat there prices guys i love going there

i got a 4 out let aqua 1 12000 air pump (box said 59.95 ) got it for $25 and 100 mts of air line $19 ....jager 300w heater $40 shit man its worth the drive

Hello Everyone

Just thought I would jump in and clear a few things up.

We have been doing mail outs for quite some time through Aquarium Trader. We don't mail everything as postage costs for some things just do not make it feasible. If you look on Aquarium Trader you will see what we do and don't mail out.

At the moment however, orders from Aquarium Trader are not getting through to us, Grum is looking in to it, so please call us if you wish to order anything for mail out.

When we have some specials that we post here on the QLFAF we often make them "in store only" specials. The reason for this is that our prices are often so close to cost that we cannot justify the cost of handling items for posting. This might appear unreasonable to some people but the reality is we cannot run at a loss.

Our next "Super Special" will be on this Wednesday "Ekka Show Day" 17th August. I have been working on these all weekend and I will hopefully start posting some of them tonight.

Thank you to all of you that support us and for those that recommend us here on the forum and to your friends. It is a privilege for us to have you as our customers and we hope to continue to provide you with the lowest prices around.

Regards

Russ