Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

scd83

2 x Eheim classic 2213, 4 x buckets of gravel and volcanic rock

Hi,

I have the following for sale

2 x Eheim classic 2213 with all taps outlets and inlets (no tube) bio balls and noodles as meida. I had these two filters funning on my 4x1.5x1.5 heavily stocked cichlid tank and they worked a treat. Looking for $100 for the two or $60 each. Price drop 2 for $80. SOLD

I also have 4 buckets full of gravel I am looking for $10 a bucket and I have a few larva rocks with holes through and a few others that look the part looking for $5-$10 each. Open to offers on all gravel and larva rocks

IMG_4068.jpg

I am located on the Northern Gold Coast.

PM or call me on 0414012955.

Cheers,

Steve

Is the tubing for these easy to get hold of? Anyone know???? Do I have to buy clamps and things?
im pretty sure any good aquarium shop sells tubing by the meter. i have seen some recently at a shop in bris. i think the eheim tubing was about $15 a mtr. or u can got to an irrigation shop and get it for about 2-5bux a mtr but its clear not the green

Is the tubing for these easy to get hold of? Anyone know???? Do I have to buy clamps and things?

As mentioned above you can pick up clear tubing from aquariums or irrigation shops (much cheaper) that will fit. All connectors are supplies you may need to buy suction cups to hold things in place inside the tank as all the one I had dried out and cracked so were useless.