DVS969

Cheap Filter

Was searching for a cheap filter filter last night to get me by and came across these on ebay, I own a couple already so I know they are a good filter, They use 18W for 1000L/hr ,Eheim 2217 1000L/hr uses 20W, I know they service a bigger tank but they aren't excessive in power for same flow, I offered $45 and they accepted and with free shipping I reckon they are a bargain.

eBay Australia: Buy new & used fashion, electronics & home d

I got one of those from Guppies online. The 1500L/h with UV.

Internal & External Filters - Pro-Aqua Canister Filters - 1500L/H With UV CANISTER FILTER WITH ALL FILTER MEDIA NEW - Guppy’s Aquarium Products Online - 1500L/H With UV CANISTER FILTER WITH ALL FILTER MEDIA NEW

Fantastic product really, very very impressed with the quality and included bits and pieces for the price.

It's awesome to clean, when you raise the lever it 'blocks off' the taps on both hoses, so when you're done you don't need to reprime it or anything.

Wonderful product :) I have 2x Eheim, a 2217 and a 2213. I know this is going to be an unpopular statement, but I prefer the chinese cheapie as far as quality goes. Speculative downside would be that the 2217 has been running for 5 years and has only required 1 impeller change - i'm sure the aqua pro won't last that long.