Hey guys we are off to the land aquariums "china" to find new fantastic items.

this year we will be focusing on LED aquarium items.

We will be visiting many of our suppliers as well as some new ones. we will also be visiting the Famous Aquarium streets in GZ.

My question is what would you guys be interested in ? what would you like to see us stock in our store

www.aquaholicsonline.com.au

We have imported a few background from a company like underwater world in china. We dont have them listed on our site as yet as we have been trying them out ourselves to make sure they don't fade.

there will be a whole NEW section on our site that is "maintenance and installation" in this section you will have the opportunity to select different backgrounds.

here is one of the backgrounds i installed last week "photo quality is poor as it was taken with my phone" but it looks AWESOME

2011-08-09114841.jpg

2011-08-09114914.jpg

Edited by AquaholicsOnline

Some quality Compact fleuro PL light bulbs for plant growth (not your standard plants but high tech plants). All the stuff I can find here in Aus is rubbish in the 36W range.

any links of examples? may be able to source some for you...

i second the Freshwater (6500k-7000k) Hi Powered LED's.

when it comes to LED's for nano tanks, all you can find are either

a. leds that are too low powered for even a low tech tank, let alone a Hi-tech tank.

or

b. hi-power led units that use outdated XRE/XPE leds and even those ones are super expensive. (much prefer units with XPG or XML),

considering you can DIY an hi power led unit (cree XM-L - 30w in total) for abouts $100, i doubt you'll find many nano owners willing to pay more than $150-$200 for a factory one.

Edited by simmo2302

Hi Guys

In regards to the Latex/rubber backgrounds we are meeting with a company to discuss some options. We are looking at getting magnets inserted into the rubber so you don't need to silicone them in. "basically they will be idiot proof" they also we be pre made to common size tanks.

In regards to Lights. We are looking to expand into LED lights "its one of the main reasons for the trip" but current have been testing out some HOT5 lights. I have purchased a few samples for some install jobs that i have done and they are WOW. they also have LED moonlights built in.

these lights are better then any T5 i have seen here in Australia. I haven't tested out the GROW HOT5 yet as i haven't had a heavily planted tank. If anyone is interested i can get you one at COST PRICE as long as you provide me with a review and pictures.

In regards to the Drum Filter and Large Ozone i will not be stocking these as the outlay if far too high. But if you are really interested i can help you arrange this and even put it in our container "you would have to pay part of the shipping costs" also all expenses and risks would be yours

Hi Guys

In regards to Lights. We are looking to expand into LED lights "its one of the main reasons for the trip" but current have been testing out some HOT5 lights. I have purchased a few samples for some install jobs that i have done and they are WOW. they also have LED moonlights built in.

these lights are better then any T5 i have seen here in Australia. I haven't tested out the GROW HOT5 yet as i haven't had a heavily planted tank. If anyone is interested i can get you one at COST PRICE as long as you provide me with a review and pictures.

So what kind of price would these lights be for a 6ft for example???

the 6ft lights will be sold for around $300. They include 4 x T5 HO bulbs and 8 bright Blue LED lights. The led lights are also on a separate power plug so they can be put on a timer.

I know there are some cheaper 6FT T5 lights out there but you get what you pay for. These lights are FANTASTIC the colours are unbelievable.

As stated twice before, BACK TO NATURE MODULES

Very interested depending on price

They make fake backgrounds but they also make fake rocks for the tank to match

Please make an effort to google it, know what I'm talking about and also reply

hahaha... Shon's a little antsy :P

BUUUUUUUUUT in saying that I'd be interested in pricing on the back to nature stuff both backgrounds and modules as i've been searching for a supplier in Australia for yonks.

Thanks :D something simliar would be great, would love it for my display tank

A cheaper chinese version is what would be best

I believe they make particular modules to hide canister intakes and outlets as well, probably even hide heaters too

lol don't want anything from the fat man, christmas is coming early for me

I had to put my message across! it wasn't being answered before, completely ignored so I had to sound a little more serious about them

Edited by shon982