Joep

Price for a 3x3 cube?

Just wondering if anyone could give me the going price on a 3 x 3 x1.5 ? I asume most money goes into the base of it, but I got a quote today and I could probably get a complete 8ft for that money

so just wondering if anyone bought one or got one build and what they payed for it

thanks heaps

I went down to mary annes aquarium the other day looking for a sft cube. he had one already build. 10mm glass. $235 :|

i said ill get back to him. but i wont. thats pretty exy!

yeah mate you get what you pay for

id say mary annes are second to none

if you want a cheaper prepare for the clean up bill

I went down to mary annes aquarium the other day looking for a sft cube. he had one already build. 10mm glass. $235 :|

i said ill get back to him. but i wont. thats pretty exy!

Why could you not just say thats a little dear for my pocket or words to that effect

when people say that that to me i sell to the next person who wants the item

then i get a call or pm a week later saying ill take it and they whinge cause its sold

Go Figure people I dont wait for you to make your mind up

FJ

They are awesome tanks and you wont regret buying one if it's for a display tank, though its a hell of allot of water to be all over your floor when it cracks if you don't spend the money. I paid top dollar I assume for mine but I trust it 100% to not crack same as my 8x3x2. Do things right the first time and you wont look back :D

IMG_5370-1.jpg

The tank is for some special fishies and i'd like to give them some room, it will be on a sumped system with some other tanks in the shed, probably not for display purposes but im always happy to pay for quality, who build yours sarah?

yeah the pallet racking is the reason for me too haha, the current tanks are all 3 x 1.5 and thats why i want to change some over

only problem is now to get one local, otherwise i'll have to pick one up in brisbane