Guest 1

Convicts- Cheap... ???

bahahah what a fkn dreamer. i hope its noone on this forum trying to conceal there identity. i should txt a massively rude low ball offer just for being so greedy lol. then link them to ppl on this forum whos givving them away

Before jumping to conclusions and crucifying the poor guy just think for a second. Maybe he paid lfs prices for them. Maybe he is thinking if they cost me x amont of $ as a juvie and they have now grown and are breeders they are worth alot more. Next time before being tools give him a link to this site and tell him to research their value.

Brissy u especially cant comment on this. I have seen you buy a pair of fish on this forum for $50 only to try sell them on gumtree for $250.

Before jumping to conclusions and crucifying the poor guy just think for a second. Maybe he paid lfs prices for them. Maybe he is thinking if they cost me x amont of $ as a juvie and they have now grown and are breeders they are worth alot more. Next time before being tools give him a link to this site and tell him to research their value.

Brissy u especially cant comment on this. I have seen you buy a pair of fish on this forum for $50 only to try sell them on gumtree for $250.

lol cute.. good stuff brockssracer,

In the state i am in right now with the pending passing of my dad i got no time for bull sh!t or just idiocy. I am having a good look at my life and my surroundings and putting myself in their shoes. No one deserves to be belittled for lack of knowledge. But when it comes to bein a true toss let the light shine brightly on them.

I saw this ad as well and I just can not stop asking what the hell is he thinking?8O

exspensive

Would consider cheap if a pair with a couple of thousands fry at 3-4cm mark:).

everyone email him and tell him he is dreaming! lol, see how long it takes him to drop the price!

Poor guy :(doesn't know what price and he might paid that much when he brought it.

hey guys, that ad is mine which I did not have any idea the price of convicts breeding pairs lol will change the price soon and hope whoever copy and pasted my ad here gets his mind fixed up and minds of his own business for making innocent people look dumb

thanks

Hey mate, Glad you found the website, there are a few knobs on here, but you cant avoid them on any website. There is alot to learn and you will be able to buy your livestock alot cheaper than at most shops, unless they are hard to get.... Have fun...

Cheers Jeff

Well i'm in Mackay, trust me, $40;00 for a pair of breeding convicts is MINIMUM price round here.

Jus the way it is, due to mining industry :(

Brendan

mate my brother sells his to a couple lfs in mackay and he was getting around $4.00/$5.00 each,

i also know one lfs here that has convicts @ $55.00 a pair,

people have to remember things r cheaper here,

take electric yellows, starting from $3.00/$4.00 each here, but around $20.00+ at a lfs, THINK ABOUT IT..........

hey guys, that ad is mine which I did not have any idea the price of convicts breeding pairs lol will change the price soon and hope whoever copy and pasted my ad here gets his mind fixed up and minds of his own business for making innocent people look dumb

thanks

good luck with the sale,

i sold my breeding pair for $20.00 on this site, but have seen them given away, but mostly they are fry or single ones, as i was told, proven breeding pairs are worth more, hope that gives you an idea, put what your happy with, if they don't sell then drop the price a bit or keep them,

best post in this thread................. GOLD=WINNING................

thanks

We did not intend to upset anyone but incontrast I'm glad you found this website which you will learn more and also not going to buy anything over priced in the future. Wondering did you really paid that much when you brought them? I wouldn't blame you if you want to get your money back in some way if you paid that much but sometime thing didn't go as plans, good luck and I hope you enjoy this wonderfully website. Cheers

I have sold marble convict females for $100 each before at 4cm. Unfortunately when I stopped breeding so I could deploy, I could find none to purchase when I returned.

A good convict is worth the money.

Besides, buy 2 and get 100 free in a month or so.