blackraven

pictures of our new lanscaped 6x3x700 png rainbow tank

hi guys here is a pic of our 6x3x700 tank newly landscaped with png rainbows and clown loaches and corys and we just gotta add some L numbers and lots more rainbows as the fish get bigger we will put up better pics

hope you enjoy

DSCF2020.jpg

DSCF2019.jpg

thanks guys it was easy and done quickly and because we have closed down all the small tanks and only have the 1 large tank the fish that are in it is it like we said l numbers cories of all sort and strictly png rainbows and i mean a heap of png rainbows

and yes zac we started in the begining with the rainbows and done a whole complete circle back to rainbows in 2 years wow lol lol

thanks Luke :) oh by the way seeing as alot of people seem to like our landscaping skills we thinking we should start a little business up call nifty nevs and paulas aquatic delight landscaping designers bahahahahahahahahahahahah

Saw this yesterday and the pic doesn't do it Justice. Thanks for the filamentose Nev. they're doing fine and they have brought the zonata out of hiding after their move

kev

The image looks very decent. This is an awesome image. It is one of the best image of trees I have ever seen. And the resolution of image is very unique. And the mood of image is peaceful. I enjoy and likes the image very much and your photography is mind blowing.