Riley seeds

green texas cichlids ?

heyhey everyone i got my 6 texas cichlids today and they are being lazy as they havent moved :P they are just sitting there on the bottom of the tank, tank water is good temp is 28. is there anything wrong with the fish or is it just because its a new home or something

ok well they are sort of swimming around now :) but they all shit themselves when i walk in the room the tank is in lol :P
haha i know what your saying. ive got 6 1cm rivs ive had for a wk and they rush to me when im close and ive also got 3 more rivs plus a festae and firemouth which are all an inch long which i got on the weekend and they shit em selves when im close. theyl take time to get used to comin to the tank...just a matter of time

hahaha lol yer i had to seperate 4 or the 6 texas because iv got 2 that have decided pair up and started digging a pit and they have a black beared looking colour and they both have there breeding tubes out and the female has her breeding tube out far as and she is fat and they have been aggressive to other fish throw the divider lol so hopefully they decide to lay eggs for me :) that would be awesome