I picked up two blue diamonds and a brown and snakeskin for $60 that's a bargain!

But with aquarium warehouse be sure you pick only good fish, can get nastys.

Sorry to be like this but Please do the fish keeping industry a favour and not buy from aquarium warehouse. i have heard of so many people that have bought bad quality fish from this place. i myself bought some tetras from them and i also bought some from aquariums alive. the ones i bought from aquariums alive had so much colour and were very lively and the ones from warehouse were very very dull. i went in there the other day and all of there discus tanks had NOT FOR SALE and were quarantined as there was some sort of outbreak. ive also seen dead discus there, i let them know, came back the next day and it was still in the tank festering. I for one will not be going back there. Shame coz they have a really nice setup with tanks there. Sorry if i hurt anyones feelings but, im only telling how i saw it. end rant

I quite understand that. I personally went there on Saturday, and they were fine some fins torn but all good, I have my discus alive and healthy and eating.

Rex how are they stunted?

Eyes are not proportioned to the rest of the fish, shape is atrocious. If they were the best fish in the shop I dont think i could get out of there quick enough..lol. I just paid $150 ea for 2 inch fish a couple weeks ago, for the quality I have gotten I would say they were well priced.

Jesse the black spots you are talking about are what is called peppering - very common in pigeon blood bred discus, nothing to worry about - gets worse if they are stressed, water quality not good, depending on background, substrate colour, planting level etc. You will find it comes and goes.

It doesn't look like you have quarantined them? If it was my tank I would give it a bloody good worming 10 days apart x 3 times. I would also treat for gill flukes if you see them brushing or flicking against plants, wood, rocks etc.

The cobalt in the middle doesn't look too bad, lots of water and plenty of protien will bring that fish back but that leopard on the right is pretty sad, It prob will never grow much bigger and shape will most likely get worse, cant tell on the third

the top fin the dorsal , n the bottom fin the anal , should match , where they start and finish , the discus should be cylindrical , no pointy noses , the biggest problems with discus is people mix strains trying to create their own , as well as buying inbred stock then crossing over one another , give us a ring ross , ive got fish comming from germany in 4 weeks placing the order friday some nice ones to be had , pricey but u get what u pay for wild caught avail

the top fin the dorsal , n the bottom fin the anal , should match , where they start and finish , the discus should be cylindrical , no pointy noses , the biggest problems with discus is people mix strains trying to create their own , as well as buying inbred stock then crossing over one another , give us a ring ross , ive got fish comming from germany in 4 weeks placing the order friday some nice ones to be had , pricey but u get what u pay for wild caught avail

Be on the blower tomorrow mate!

if they are stunted like rex has said then na, they will not grow much and the shape of them will get worse. I would be taking them back if you can jesse and saying you have been told they are stunted because of all of the reason's stated above. I am pretty sure that they have to give you money back because they are deformed and possibly diseased.