bidkev

Discus Community

Tried out the video on the 7D. It's crap 'cause I ain't watched the tutorial and tried manual focus, but my eyesight being as it is? :( I wasn't gonna post it till I learned to video properly but I found this in the still photo below. yes! More discus laid! On the FX5 uplift this time! 3 clutches in 3 weeks! Click on top image to see video.

th_MVI_0610.jpg

IMG_06148ft.jpg

Edited by bidkev

i like the height on that tank it looks very cool :)

You better put some nice music on in the background for your vids though kev........ we got to hear the occasional throat clearing, chair creaking and the tapping you were doing while filming.....i must admit i was hoping for an accidental slip of gas from you without you realising....but it never came.....let down :P

Anyway pretty tank and fish <3

i like the height on that tank it looks very cool :)

You better put some nice music on in the background for your vids though kev........ we got to hear the occasional throat clearing, chair creaking and the tapping you were doing while filming.....i must admit i was hoping for an accidental slip of gas from you without you realising....but it never came.....let down :P

Anyway pretty tank and fish <3

Yeah chook, that was the tripod croaking not me. With all the bells and whistles you would think canon would have installed something that allows you to turn off the sound................unless I haven't found it yet