aLkAh0LiK

Fish out of water

Howdy folks,

when I was cleaning my tank, not paying the attention I should have been.. I had two fish that ended up on my towel, they would of been there for about 45mins maybe more one is clearly dead & the other is breathing got him back in water now.. has little energy to swim.. How can I save him!?

Just dose some salt and some stress guard in the tank. Little you can do to try save him. it is all up to luck now. It is unfortunate. At least you managed to spot them sooner and they were not in their crusty state like when I seem to find fish like my coral red pencilfish or rasboras or shrimp

Just dose some salt and some stress guard in the tank. Little you can do to try save him. it is all up to luck now. It is unfortunate. At least you managed to spot them sooner and they were not in their crusty state like when I seem to find fish like my coral red pencilfish or rasboras or shrimp

Thank you!

The best thing you can do is hold the fish in front of the water flow to push water across his gills.

It may take 20 mins or so but he will end up swimming again just fine.

If it is laying on the bottom and you leave it there it will most likely die so you need to get the water flow across its gills straight away.

The best thing you can do is hold the fish in front of the water flow to push water across his gills.

It may take 20 mins or so but he will end up swimming again just fine.

If it is laying on the bottom and you leave it there it will most likely die so you need to get the water flow across its gills straight away.

Will do right now! did have him their for about 5-10, then he swam out, & went to the bottom