Adam and I went in there today and were both extremely impressed with the set up, your selection of rare and hard to finds is awesome. Marine section was huge and best i have seen. Was also lucky enough to meet DFF, had a really helpful guy help us out (didn't catch his name).

For all who have not been there, it is a really nice shop and you will not be disappointed.

Just wanted to say excellent job guys, i think we are coming back tomorrow :P If not in the next couple of weeks for sure, its just down the road from my uni so i might have to come visit in my breaks if i get bored haha.

Mate,

we are going back tomorrow. I need to find a home for those gorgeous barbatus, hastatus, australe gold killis, n possibly some clown killis. This shop is going to send me broke and espesh more so if they order in that list of corydoras she was saying about! And if she can source some pencilfish and charachins I love I will be there weekly!

Yes agreed with everything ChrisG said, could not of said it better myself.

$1 cheesies tomorrow chris?

I thought we were sorting out your tanks tomorrow :P yer man 1 dollar cheesies all the way, exact same thing as we had today?

Man i need to get my crays outa that tank and finish my axie tank so we can move onto my 2fter. I think i will be getting some fish from there to, but not yet haha

Chris, you are wrong. Tanks are being sorted as we speak. Just planted up my 3 foot. Nano is next then I am hardscaping the biotope all tonight. Fresh water changes tomorrow then it is off to stock up on fishies from Pet City :)

I will update this thread with pictures when I go in tomorrow I will bring in the camera since they wont mind. Hope I do not look like much of a douche :)

Haha man we stick out like sore thumbs anyways apparently haha, man your gunna be up late, thought you were getting plants tomorrow? other than the hc you already have.

Have fun man, you shoulda told me i would have come around after training for some fun haha.

Throw some cheeseburgers my way ;) Burning the morning oil on our end, came in super early to get ready for an NT delivery full of toxic corals and some other specialities!!!!

Come in say hi - if I'm not on the floor, they can page me down. Thanks so much for the great feedback, we are working very hard on the "new" Pet City - Mt. Gravatt aquarium section. Always looking for species recommendations also, there are so many out there that sometimes someone says something and I'm going "holy crap how could I forget about those?!" and then I spend the next month feverishly looking for them.

See you guys soon! Kai

I bought my first ever fish tank from Pet City. Damn I feel old.. it would have been about 1992.

I stocked it with Paradise fish and other gourami.

I still have the tank, although it's far too small for my current tastes :)

Forgot to take camera up today so no photo's sorry guys, but we spoke to Kelly (right spelling?) and she was very knowledgeable and kept up with Adam and his scientific names and shiz that he is a freak with (me i'm hopeless with names). New shipment arrived today and some very impressive fish came in, even some wild oscars, which i could not find :P. Adam came home with an empty wallet but some very nice fish.