TK_10

New 3ft : D

hey everyone i purchased this awesome setup off of Nev and Paula yesterday and have got it half setup now just waiting on plants : )

so far it has 1 cukoo catfish, 2 royal whips and 60+cherry shrimp

3fttank002.jpg

3fttank003.jpg

3fttank010.jpg

3fttank012.jpg

thanks for looking guys

nativecollecter: yeah im soo happy with it im really keen to get it planted up :) do you have any suggestions with what else to stock it with once its planted ?

ahimus: thanks mate :) and probs not lol i couldnt be bothered haha and yeah ive still got them :)

bit of an update: i got a nice big clump of java moss off of goneself so now there is a bit more on the dw on the right and the twiggy bits on the left are more covered

also i got my plant package today (thank you liverpool aquariums) they are in great condition and already look good :)

i will post some pics when it gets dark so there is no reflections and stuff :)

okay heres some pics i took tonight (really crap tbh) but yeah hope you's like : )

P1050634.jpg

P1050628.jpg

P1050631.jpg

P1050632.jpg

also guys tomorrow im planning on going to pick up a few rummynose tetra and 1 or 2 pearl gouramis from the lfs

making the stocklist

1 cuckoo cat

2 royal whips

heaps of cherries

1 or 2 pearl gouramis

and a school of rummynose

just wondering if i will be able to get a couple of apistos a little bit down the track with the rest of these fish?

Looks like you got the same plants as me lol.

Mine have shot up, and ive only killed one of my plants aswell.

That little plant you have spread around i killed that one.

Looking good.

:i would only keep the apistos with the whips and tetras.

Also only a pair aswell

yeah haha good value i reckon and hopefully i dont kill that plant haha hopefully it grows for me haha

and okay i might keep the gouramis till i get my P's then ill start looking for apistos :)

and thanks nev and paula i seriously love this setup and im so glad i got the cannister filter instead of running a big ugly internal filter lol