#4 & #6 - I got him off the forum cant remember who, i think it was FISHLIFE he was added to my old breeding colony but sold them off and kept the best male , his colouring is even better when in a breeding colony

The orange ones pic #1 & #7 came from ronny , will be trying to track some females down for them if i ever set up a breeding tank again unsure atm if i will

Edited by whiteknight

Main difference between orange and red is the amount of 'yellow gene' in the fish. Beautiful fish the oranges but I am trying to move away from them to get more red, something easier said than done!

Reason I ask about the red, is merely curiosity that he may be one of me bubs, or related to the bloodline I started with!

Certainly gets my tick of approval anyway.

To the right person, he is worth quite a bit.

I'd love to find a nice red peacock been searching for one for a while but have never seen one , #1 & #7 are as close as i have found

All #1, #4, #6 & #7 are awesome fish havnt seen any like them would be good to find a few more younger ones for the next generation in the display

#4 & #6 they may very well be one of your bubs who know's there very simular to yours which showed me how good they look in a mass colony, maybe a new display setup coming up :)