U can buy a range of shrimp food at some Lfs. U can also give them vegetables. Spinach or carrot or various. Some people boil there veges first. Put the vege in the tank. Leave it for a few hours then take it out. Can also feed seaweed.

Temp 26 or less. They can survive up in the higher temp range but they won't breed for you.

They will eat just about anything but in tanks that I feed plecos cucumber, the cherry shrimp breed particularly well.

Ph they arent particularly fussy but range of 6.5 to 7.5 is probably optimum for them.

I have my temp at 26 and mine breed like crazy:)

I feed mine algae wafers that you use to feed bristlenose etc and I feed zucchini and cucumber. I lightly blanch the vegies by putting them in a colander and I just pour boiled water over them till the kettle is empty, I use forks to hold it down and I keep it in there overnight and take it out early next morning and I find this gives every member of the tank a chance to have a good feed:). I also have bristlenose in the tank as well, so they all eat the same thing and it's easy.

I had huge chemistry problems a couple of months back and lost hundreds of my cherry shrimp but they have since made up for it and my tank is now too full., so be warned they do breed a lot and often:)