junior

Identify this fish please

could you please help me settle a dispute with a certain member called odins fish.

what type fish are these? I know exactly what type it is but he's bagging my posts and pm me saying it's not????? help me shut this #@$** wit up. i have to pics the first one is the one i showed him and the 2nd is the brother. they are f1 and the parents where hand picked from 2 separate importers from a friend of mine that has been breeding for 20+ years. thank you for your info and pleeeeeeeeease shut this guy up!!post-3929-14711625227738_thumb.jpg

post-3929-14711625227877_thumb.jpg

Don't worry about Odins fish fella

he's apparently an 'expert' and the only one with all the best fish

the same thing has happened with him with many other people including me, I bet some can remember the incident with the F1 blue dolphins

I know the breeder who owns the parents and it can be assured that this fish is a Mpimbwe and F1 progeny

Might even put up pictures of the parents tomorrow

Yours looks just like his dad

why bother settling anything? if you are happy in the knowledge that they are F1 Mpimbwe and that is what you wanted/paid for......whats it matter what an "expert" thinks? will there be a follow up "nah nah nah nah nah.......i'm right and you're wrong cause these forumers agree with me and not you" ?

sometimes i think these kinda disputes were best sorted out at the bike racks at lunch time. the guy on his bum was obviously wrong as he failed in the chosen medium of retort to adequately and effectively express his opinion as being superior. luckily i was on the debate team at school and hence dazzled and confused my lunch time argumentative opponent with vocabulary and nous and avoided the impending seated positon and bloodied nose. HTH and best of luck in changing the other guys opinion i guess.

I gave him my number yet he still chooses to harass me via private messages, so this is to shut him up hopefully.

why bother settling anything? if you are happy in the knowledge that they are F1 Mpimbwe and that is what you wanted/paid for......whats it matter what an "expert" thinks? will there be a follow up "nah nah nah nah nah.......i'm right and you're wrong cause these forumers agree with me and not you" ?

sometimes i think these kinda disputes were best sorted out at the bike racks at lunch time. the guy on his bum was obviously wrong as he failed in the chosen medium of retort to adequately and effectively express his opinion as being superior. luckily i was on the debate team at school and hence dazzled and confused my lunch time argumentative opponent with vocabulary and nous and avoided the impending seated positon and bloodied nose. HTH and best of luck in changing the other guys opinion i guess.

yeah it has the full mask and not the stripe through the eye like the burundi or the zorro mask of the moba. but if odins fish was such an expert he would be able to see the diffrence?????????? if you look close it's clear. can i ask you a question aussie123? do you believe a mpimbwe looses there mask at about 4cm of age or is that just a load of crap???????????????

The fronnie in that link is a Burundi and not a Kigoma.

Your fish looks to me like a Mpimbwe going on the eye patch but its not the best pic for identification purposes.

You need to post a few more pics, as it stands I would say it's not mpimbwe. Having breed mpimbwe for a number of years I have never seen even a scared fish that featured such dark bars. But I could be wrong so if possible try to post a couple more pics.

Junior mate, I get your frustrated but I think the way your going about this isn't helping the cause, and I hope for your sake I'm wrong.

Ben

Edited by benfarrow