skinnyman

Help with over flow box

Hey guys,

Well my stand is almost done being painted so it's time for me to start doing the overbox and all that, but I have a few question. The tanks 6x2x2 btw.

Ok so I'm going to drill 4 holes, 2 taking water the my sump, 1 return and 1 back up. Does that sound alright? With a 5000lph return pump. I might use the back up for my skimmer not sure yet. Also what bulk head sizes should I use? Should they all be the same size?

Now I'll be have an over flow box on one end of the tank, tank will be viewable for 3 sides, so the box will be almost 2 feet long, how far from the top of the tank should I be drilling the holes? And how far from the top of the tank should the over flow box be too? Once I have this info I can go from there.

One last question, any one no a good place to get glass around the ippy area, I Need some for the over flow bow and he sump.

Ok thanks guys, look foward to you answers.

Hey guys,

Now I'll be have an over flow box on one end of the tank, tank will be viewable for 3 sides, so the box will be almost 2 feet long, how far from the top of the tank should I be drilling the holes? And how far from the top of the tank should the over flow box be too? Once I have this info I can go from there.

you lost me on this bit do you have a overflow box in the tank or are you making a external one?