jyeberghofer

Best looking L number that i can buy around $60 [fry] (easy to breed)

easy l numbers to breed - Google Search

Few answers there but I guess its just easier ask

but realistically id say just have a go with some different ones, Some people have luck some don't. Always start with the cheaper so your not so much out of pocket if they don't breed for you, Good thing about L's pairs is they always seem to sell fast so you can always offload them if you have no luck too.

holden1862 i saw some one i think yesterday selling these, i might give them a pm and see if they have any left.

They are nice looking fish.

DVS969, yea thats what i was thinking, if i bought them off here and had no luck im sure some one else would be up for the challenge and i could pass them off pretty quickly.

I wouldnt go all out if the only catties you have had are lf albinos, maybe stay away from those 134s ;-) I would stay around your price range, once you grow the ones up you decide to get you can always

Sell them again to get the 134s. L# always sell pretty quick. Even

More so if they are adults.

Making money off fish is something that does Not happen easily, way I see it is we are all doing a hobby we LOve if you are able to make money off a few fish good work, but cost of keeping the fish generally evens

Up the field. I got into the hobby with a mate who thought we could

Make money. We had 48 tanks running and it may of paid for it's self (just) there was no extra money made. I just enjoy

Raising the fry and watching them grow. Sorry to go on about nothing everyone