Bogan8r

Bogan8r 4x2 Eartheater / Apistogramma Rescape....

Hey guys just a couple of pics showing the 3 x 2 Dwarf Cichlid / Apistogramma, and 4 x 2 Geo Eartheater tank after a rescape... Water in the 4 x 2 is still not as clear as id like it, but will give you an idea of the scape......

Apisto Tank

IMG_1146.jpg

Eartheater Tank

IMG_1228.jpg

IMG_1227.jpg

Man when did u do the rescape of the 3 footer?? i like it, not sure about the plants though, takes away from the simplicity that it had. Although when i come over (tomorrow arvo, hopefully) ill have a chat to ya and see where you are heading :P I am sure that Adam has something to do with this haha

I done the rescape on the four footer and I would not be sure on the amount of pieces. I would dare say nearly 20 pieces :S It was a pretty rush job effort that took 30 40 minutes in a hell murky tank so am yet to see the full tank shot until today. Looks good :) I think it is okay. It does need more sand though.

Edited by discus_noob

Yeah it probably needs another inch at the back to make it just that touch bit better:) I am pretty stoked with how the four footer turned out hey for a quickie haha. The layout does look good now the tank has cleared up. I did come up with some other ideas to scape it if you did not like this scape so let me know if u dont and I have some other ideas to change it if you like :)