Craigo

Dovii X Festae

Dave, Let's not and say we did!!!! ;) LOL

Yeh im a bit passionate about the whole X breed thing

I search high and low for pure fish and different bloodlines or as close as there is in Australia

I try to keep the whole pure thing going

but one X breed spawn a flood into the shops the shops calling them pure and at a small size they would look ok

only when you have made the effort to grow them up would you start to notice there not quite right

and you have wasted all you time money and effort

and that pi$$e$ me off

Im not saying anyones going to do it but i dont think we need pics either

A song in your head your going to hum the tune sooner or later

JMO

FJ

Yeh im a bit passionate about the whole X breed thing

I search high and low for pure fish and different bloodlines or as close as there is in Australia

I try to keep the whole pure thing going

but one X breed spawn a flood into the shops the shops calling them pure and at a small size they would look ok

only when you have made the effort to grow them up would you start to notice there not quite right

and you have wasted all you time money and effort

and that pi$$e$ me off

Im not saying anyones going to do it but i dont think we need pics either

A song in your head your going to hum the tune sooner or later

JMO

FJ

I totally agree with you bud, I know, as my american tank could have this problem as my SGT and T looks like they are pairing up and nesting atm. Bidkev was saying about the whole x-breed thing too and how people flood the market saying they are true SGT's (which is bull as we all know) so that's why not only am i trying to find a nice female SGT but if they do have babies, the fry is staying in there to feed the Syn Cat's and Jags, GT's and JD's. That's all they are really good for i think!!

Sorry Dave I didnt mean to upset you I just cam across it on another forum....

I was just putting it up to show cause I did think it was a nice looking fish irregardless of being a X

Sorry I havent got back to you, I will PM you tonight. Cheers

Sorry Dave I didnt mean to upset you I just cam across it on another forum....

I was just putting it up to show cause I did think it was a nice looking fish irregardless of being a X

Sorry I havent got back to you, I will PM you tonight. Cheers

Its all good mate we can all post what we like within the rules

I thought it a bit weird you were looking for a true fish then posted up this thread

Let me just say why do you think you had no luck finding a boy for your Pure Female Veija Synspillum ?????????????

FJ

Im with ya Craig, I love pure's but still have an interest in Hybrids, I love a nice Flowerhorn, I have a pure Syn in my comm tank be bout 20cm maybe little bit under, Can't confirm male but it grew the fastest out of the ten I bought and it hasn't paired or layed with any of the other fish (all males), I was thinking about moving it on for the past couple of weeks as the Cuban and Jag aren't to fond of it, I've lost the charger to my camera while moving so can't take any pics to show you atm.

This is a pic from a few months ago, would have been about 4 or so inches.

100_3653.jpg