Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TK_10

fs. cheap 6ft setup

SUPER SPECIAL !!!!!!!!(now split up)hey everyone we have to move house in the next 8 weeks and my mum wont let me take my 6ft :(

sooo i have my 6ft tank for sale pretty cheap for $400 you will get

-tank (6x18x18) glass in great condition but silicon job isnt the best if you know how to clean up the silicon job would definately make a display tank also it doesnt leak and all lids included $120

-open wooden stand with one shelf very sturdy $80 on hold

-1200 lph cannister filter (bio pro) full of media $70 on hold

-1800 lph internal filter ( mozoo) $30 on hold

-300w jager heater $50

- sand on one side and gravel on the other side $20 or free with another purchase on hold

- 2 nice logs and another cave dw $30 for both logs or $10 with any purchase

-a couple of nets free with any purchase

-4ft double globe light (only has one globe in it atm)$25 on hold

newlight002.jpg

or $400 for the lot or will take items/fish/plants for my 3ft if i like them as part trade

thanks for looking guys you can pm me or txt 0430604244 for any more details

okay guys i am gonna split it up but cant sell the tank stand cannister or heater until my jag is gone he is in the live stock section will take offers

prices are in the start post and yeah will also take stuff for my 3ft planted tank so hit me up :)

alright guys my mum got approved for the new house so we are moving next week so here is a special if this tank is sold and picked up before saturday i will give the whole setup to you for $320

the jag is going tomorrow so i will have it empty for you and help you lifting it but you may need one more person

if its not sold will go back up to the same price and wait until someone wants it cause i can leave it at my grandmas place

cheers guys tyler