Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

goneself

Free 5 foot aquarium

Like it says. Is quite dirty. Has some calcium buildup from having water spilled over it. 6mm glass, some sharp edges. Back and sides badly painted. I'm not cleaning it, because it's free, and I'm lazy.

Also comes with a 3 foot double globe light, 1200 lph canister full of matrix and helpful bacteria and fish crap, and a covering of tahitian moon sand, which may well be harbouring yummy black worms.

Not first in best dressed, would prefer to see it go to a newbie, someone down on their luck, or someone who'se helped me out in the past..PM me if'n you want it.

Package deal only. Please read the conditions before posting or messaging me. Has no stand or hood. No I will not 'throw in' a heater of 'at least 300w', or any fish 'hopefully a arowanna or sum L plecos', or plants, or anything else. It does have some lids. No, I will not deliver for a fee, or for anything else.

Actually I may deliver to the tip if the brain freezing pms continue to flow in.

Not only that, he's a nice bloke too! Got a few freebee's awhile ago from him!!! (BTW the are great looking fish) :) I hope someone young and new get's their hands on it, would be a good learning curve not only on how to clean a tank but they could really have a good start and a great fish tank!!! GL Mate!!