Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Unit

EOI 18 Tank System Single Stand

A very sorry time but have to listen to other partner in this business called a marriage. Need the money like everyone else but have a price in mind. I wont sell unless I meet it beat it or come pretty daam close....

Specs below:

Fish tank stand measurements

Each tank is 610 L x 380 h x 378 w (18 Tanks)

Stand 2770 L x 1930 h x 600 w

Aquarworld pond pump FP9500

220-240v

9500 L/hr

The only thing you need is to piece it together and organise some strainers for each tank. All the Inlet and out let pipes are included even have the cement and sealent.

Looking for the right price and not hoping to make it to easy to sell.

My email is 1mattleahy@gmail.com if you have any questions or offers.

Again EOI for now not wanting to sell may have to (thats my whining for the month) but are keen for all SERIOUS offers. Will require some serious lifting and hauling to remove (of course I will help if I sell)

Thanks Guys Be Gentle

Matt

New Guy

post-358-14711625297122_thumb.jpg

post-358-14711625297251_thumb.jpg

EOI 18 Tank System Single Stand

LOOKING FOR A PRICE

A very sorry time but have to listen to other partner in this business called a marriage. Need the money like everyone else but have a price in mind. I wont sell unless I meet it beat it or come pretty daam close....

Specs below:

220-240v

9500 L/hr

The only thing you need is to piece it together and organise some strainers for each tank. All the Inlet and out let pipes are included even have the cement and sealent.

Again EOI for now not wanting to sell may have to (thats my whining for the month) but are keen for all SERIOUS offers. Will require some serious lifting and hauling to remove (of course I will help if I sell)

Thanks Guys Be Gentle

Matt

New Guy

Specs below:

220-240v

9500 L/hr

Thanks Guys Be Gentle

Matt

New Guy

Attached Thumbnails