510ovr

think my fish got beat up

hey guys i have a blue zeb and i think he has been beet up has like little chunks all over his head and 1 near his tail hes the only fish with it so thats wat makes me think hes been beat up by another fish i have some pics but probs not the best

post-1394-14711625321464_thumb.jpg

post-1394-14711625321567_thumb.jpg

it dont look beat up to me. it looks to have a problem in its sensory pits. fungus perhaps, but i have seen HLLE (HITH) start out like this. one of 2 likely causes imho, poor water quality or poor water quality. i would take this fish out and bath in a 2ppm potassium permanganate bath, do the whole tank or dose with metro. treating the fish alone is prolly the easiest course of action but if its what i think, it will no doubt end up showing on other fish. JMHO HTH ;)

nah its not a fungy i dont think i pulled the fish out and it dont wipe off and this morning i seen my blue peacock like ramming him lol cause i changed the tank around and put new rocks ect in so maybe fighting for hidey holes but yeh my water quality is everything that it should be for africans