kronik buyer

Breeding..bristlenose????

U can but its a big no no as they r two different species(peps and com bn) therefore producing a hybrid. Dont do it!!!

Albino and com bn will breed but again is advised against.

I advise u research geneic combinations. Plenty of info in qldaf

btw hybids r frowned up around here by some.

Albino and com bn will breed but again is advised against.

what.

Albino and common BN are exactly the same fish, there's nothing wrong with breeding them together - it's absolutely no different to 2x albinos breeding or 2x commons breeding.

wrong about that is that if you breed a common with an albino you get some common and some albino babys. some people here sell then the albinos with mixed blood as albinos on the forun. after you spent one year raising them up and getting them to breed you find out your albinos throw half common fry. thats whats wrong about crossing albinos with commons.

sadly lots of people do this. also with breeding longfins with shortfins. you will see ads where people sell shortfins with longfin genes or commons with albino genes. theese people strangely never sell longfins with shortfin genes or albinos with common genes. its worth checking out previus posts from people you want to buy of because you might just get half what you pay for.

thanks to all threads..sabastion u made it very clear for me now..but 2 late my albino has breeded with my common,and yes half turned out white and half black,,and il be sure to keep them apart from all the rest cause of the fact of not knowing wat color babies will be wen they become adults..but it was fun to ce wat happened..im new to the breeding game and like to experiment with my fish....thanks to all that messaged