Pet_City

Pet City - Weekend Livestock Specials 21/10/11

Lake Kamaka Rainbows (Males are gorgeous really blue!) $15

Stingray Pair (Pair Only) $900.00

Egyptian Mouthbrooders $14 (many have mouthfuls!)

Betta Fusca $12

Ex-Display Discus (Moved From the top 6 footer) $150 (includes Red Crystals, Yellow Stones etc)

Rosey Tetras $3

Red Eye Tetras $3

Small Chromis 5/$40

Powder Blue Tang Md 79.95

Assessors $19.95

Blue Tangs (small) $46.95

Square Block Anthias Trio Only $100.00

Purple Tangs $160

Gold Heart Trigger $50.00 (Big and HUGE personality)

Sohal Tang (Med) $150

Cataphyllia $39.95

Green Hammers $29.95

Assorted Acros as marked $14.95

As per usual the above are Club Pricing - No further Discount

For those of you who aren't Club Members we also have the following:

Male Guppies 5/$10

Comets $1.00

Veiltail Fighters $5.00 (includes common Crowns)

Dragon Fighters $5.00 off marked price

All other Fancy Fighters (Orchids, Half Moons etc) $10.00 off marked Prices

LIVESTOCK OF NOTE:

Apistogramma Trifasciatum - Males are super colourful and have huge cockatoos

White Seam Agassizi - Breathtaking. My staff are not easily impressed and we all can't believe how pretty these guys are

Veilfin Tetra - Who doesn't want a petite friendly tetra that looks like Corydoras hastatus

Corydoras Melanotaenia - Very gold!

White Eyed Clarkii Clowns - I have NEVER seen a cuter clownfish before in my life!

Hope to see you guys in this weekend! Forget the car racing this weekend, come fish shopping!

Egyptian Mouthbrooders $14 (many have mouthfuls!)

just wondering if you still have any available and do you ship .

Well... We've just opened an account with AAE so check this spot - we will announce shortly when we are ready to go. Only a few weeks away!

i saw these recently, gr8 looking little fish n full mouths :)

Seriously underrated little fish. We've had these guys for almost 6-7 months now and they are just getting golder and prettier. Temperament is a little nicer that the red jewels also. Well, a little nicer ;)

Well... We've just opened an account with AAE so check this spot - we will announce shortly when we are ready to go. Only a few weeks away!

thats fantastic goby! :D

Let me know as soon as the female macrostoma comes in, I've been watching videos of the male I took in store and I can't wait to bring him and a lovely girlie home :D

thats fantastic goby! :D

Let me know as soon as the female macrostoma comes in, I've been watching videos of the male I took in store and I can't wait to bring him and a lovely girlie home :D

I have another true pair coming in the country next week - one specially being held for PC. When they are released from quarantine and happy I'll let you have first crack. If you like them, since you have waited for so long, I'm sure I can do something for you, especially since I got this pair at a slightly better price. I'll send you pics when they are in and you can let me know if you want me to hold or not. :)

I have another true pair coming in the country next week - one specially being held for PC. When they are released from quarantine and happy I'll let you have first crack. If you like them, since you have waited for so long, I'm sure I can do something for you, especially since I got this pair at a slightly better price. I'll send you pics when they are in and you can let me know if you want me to hold or not. :)

Thankyou so much Goby, is the original male still there out of curiosity? I've grown attatched hahaha.

But yes I would be overjoyed to see pics. How many weeks from now would you think they will be ready for sale (assuming all goes well)?

Just wanting to get their tank setup :D. Very exiting stuff.

u wont be disappointed rose, they arebeautiful little fish.........

Was having a peek at them the other week, very cute and fiesty. The only issue is that my 6bay system is full and sitting at pH8.4...so I need to move over some other fish to free up a 2x18x18 and get the pH DOWN again (that tank sits at 8.6 no chemicals) and then we're all fine. =)

Though, I've got minimal (read: NO) money this week, but I might be able to eat noodles a few days...

Was having a peek at them the other week, very cute and fiesty. The only issue is that my 6bay system is full and sitting at pH8.4...so I need to move over some other fish to free up a 2x18x18 and get the pH DOWN again (that tank sits at 8.6 no chemicals) and then we're all fine. =)

Though, I've got minimal (read: NO) money this week, but I might be able to eat noodles a few days...

lol all guds 8.6 man thats liquid concrete u need to go tangs :) what suburb are u in?? is it tank or bore or town water? (salisbury hmm thats sum hard water)

These guys are on a steady 7.4. I'm sure we'll have them for awhile though, they are a hidden little gem. Funny I've run them on various weekend specials since I've started trying out the weekend special thing. Not one has sold! Amazing how it takes just the right eye to see something. So many beautiful little fish go unnoticed. The corals are the same. We'll unpack something and all go, "wooooooowww!" Sits for a month and then move it into the show tank and people say "Hey! Thats not right, you guys get all the best for your show tank" Or there is a tank of gorgeous goldfish, but the one the little kid wants is the one that hangs to itself in the back... I'll never figure it out

Thankyou so much Goby, is the original male still there out of curiosity? I've grown attatched hahaha.

But yes I would be overjoyed to see pics. How many weeks from now would you think they will be ready for sale (assuming all goes well)?

Just wanting to get their tank setup :D. Very exiting stuff.

I believe less than a month - our supplier won't release them to me until they are out of quarantine and eating well. I think they come in next week and then 2 weeks in Q. The original male is still there!

lol all guds 8.6 man thats liquid concrete u need to go tangs :) what suburb are u in?? is it tank or bore or town water? (salisbury hmm thats sum hard water)

Got tangs! The tank is coral sand substrate, holy rock, etc etc etc so it's nice and crunchy. =) The shellies currently in the tank LOVE it, but I might need to crank it down a bit for the EMB's. I may have to be smart and wait a few weeks and hope a few are left. Mmmm fishies!