Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Deeg

FS: Unique driftwood pieces

Hey everyone

I have some driftwood pieces I am looking to offload as they don't suit my current display set ups. All pieces of wood have been well soaked (1year+) and all pieces sink. Pick up is from Tarragindi. I may be able to deliver if you are nearby.

Piece one

Large solid piece of driftwood. 51cm high and 54cm at its widest point.

$20

20111023_428.jpg

Piece two

Nice maleluca piece of driftwood. Plenty of thin curly roots. Makes an excellent centre piece to a small aquarium. 26cm high and 60cm long at it's widest point. This type of driftwood can be easily trimmed to suit your set up.

$35 - SOLD

20111023_429.jpg

Piece Three

This is a very unique peice of driftwood. I have never seen a piece shaped like this before and with such an interesting texture. solid piece of wood, it was the centre piece of my set up for a long time. 34cm high and 57 cm long. this piece can be layed flat t creat a cave for loaches, bristlenose or L numbers

$20

20111023_430.jpg

Piece four

Basic piece of driftwood. Has a small amount of glue residue where a plant was attached to it for a while. 36cm long

$10 - Sold

20111023_432.jpg

Piece five

Basic small magrove root. has a crack at the base of the root (visible in picture). 52cm high and 32cm wide

$10

Once again pick up is from Tarragindi, or delivery may be able to be arranged if you live nearby or I am heading that way.

Cheers

Deeg