bidkev

Thinking of getting out of americans

Got bloody bristlenose coming out my ears and I ain't even trying. No tank dividers, no removing fish or eggs................not as much fun though, is it?

come again?

as in all american cichlids out the door and tanks filled with b/n and L's instead???

kev i suggest do it, its the best thing i had ever done. so much less hastle, at the moment im just keeping two planted tanks, 1 3 x 18 x 18 and 1 30 x 30 x 30.

planted tanks give me a sence of being proud of my tank aswell, when we get guest compliment my 'artwork' its amazing.

it may seem weird for a while but it gets better

yeh get out of those yanks and get some real fish malawi haps -exciting -colourfull-and rewarding

nothing better and u can keep more than one in a tank without killing eachother lol :)

wonder how much i cop from this

lolololololo

hoooooooraaaaaaaa

Nah! Just joking and amazed at how the BN's bred. I just chucked 'em in a tank and forgot about 'em except to feed 'em and now I've got 100's of commons and albinos. The trouble is, the albinos are in an 18" deep tank on a stand with a 20" gap. Can't get my hand in to shift the parents or the fry! Just wondering where all the fry are gonna grow out when I've got 4 footers with just one or two Americans in each. Now I've also got 6 peacocks in a 3'6" and wondering where they are gonna go as they get bigger. Male festae kicks crap out of female.............dovii trying to take my hand off and ending up on fish room floor regularly..........female festae pairing with female jag and laying regularly..............500 dovii fry that i know I'm just gonna struggle to get rid of.............similar amount of escondido.................5 zonata waiting to pair and kicking crap out of each other............All getting to be a bit of a hassle...............old fart syndrome I guess?

Nah! Just joking and amazed at how the BN's bred. I just chucked 'em in a tank and forgot about 'em except to feed 'em and now I've got 100's of commons and albinos. The trouble is, the albinos are in an 18" deep tank on a stand with a 20" gap. Can't get my hand in to shift the parents or the fry! Just wondering where all the fry are gonna grow out when I've got 4 footers with just one or two Americans in each. Now I've also got 6 peacocks in a 3'6" and wondering where they are gonna go as they get bigger. Male festae kicks crap out of female.............dovii trying to take my hand off and ending up on fish room floor regularly..........female festae pairing with female jag and laying regularly..............500 dovii fry that i know I'm just gonna struggle to get rid of.............similar amount of escondido.................5 zonata waiting to pair and kicking crap out of each other............All getting to be a bit of a hassle...............old fart syndrome I guess?

C'mon Kev, you know you can take it all in your stride lol.

tell you what, why not give some of them cats celebrity status and post some pics of them in your usual high standard