mad-n-angry

what do i need to do

ok so it goes a lil something like this

im sitting at the comp watching a movie and eating a curry lips r burning tounge is numb sweat pissing down my face mmmmmm burning hot curry damn its good ..... Mrs yells hey come look at this ..... Oh no here we go ( its ilmost like when they say hey i was thinking.... Thats da bad shyte about to happen) so i go see what she is on about...... Well low and behold 2 lil ellioti i got 3-4 weeks ago are defending a flat bit of drift wood with 60-70 small white eggs and smashing any other fish that gets within 30 cm of them........ My question is wtf do i do now remove them and the wood to another tank or let them go and see what happens

mmmmmm hot curry dont come near bribie tomorrow it may smell bad toxic even but should clear by wednesday lol

gods waiting room is G.W.R im told a while back there was some census or study done the post code 4507 the 3 suburbs of bribie averaged the highest average age per person in australia

shon hell no i like that burn and the toxic after effects just dont get close to me for a day or so

Edited by mad-n-angry
coz i can

If u really want put in a piece of egg crate to stop the others from coming close. Otherwise let the parents do their job.

If u start loosing fry then I would pull the others out of the tank after u turn the lights off for about 3 Hours so they don't swim all over the place.

Good to hear u got some fry. I might get some from u later

I got sme ATM but too small to breed

Cheers

Dan