Daharkazangel

New baby oscar!!!!!!

They so are!!! Had two to begin with. One jumped out (slap me cause I left the lid off) my tiger sulked for days, refused to eat. Had both sine they were 4cm, only had them 3 months to date and tiger one is pushing 15cm (avatar). Anyway got this guys and thank god they get along for now..bit too well actully hmmm. In a 6x18x18 untill I get my new tank :D So what colour is this but. Havnt seen many round here.

not to sure about colour but that sucks about yours doing the jump, i have never seen them jump out of a tank before !!! and nice size for such a short time 15cm in three months good effort, lets hope they get along some more not to many babys around here lately.

at this point in thime there is no recognised yellow oscar or yellow tiger oscar...... only very washed out red tiger oscars who have a beige colouring instead of red.

a few years back there was a sunshine yellow oscar overseas (sold pure yellow).

and i know of 1 person in Brisbane who has Tiger Oscars that are as yellow as a Hi-lighter pen, but they arnt breeding them.

you could try breeding your own yellow oscars if you search for better stock, but that littl one above is just a washed out red tiger.

and i know of 1 person in Brisbane who has Tiger Oscars that are as yellow as a Hi-lighter pen, but they arnt breeding them.

They aren't A. orbicularis (bumblebee oscars) are they? I saw some a few years ago in Bris when I lived there. Wish I had picked them up. Would be real nice in the pool with the pbass. Tell old mate to breed them already.

its a nice gold/beige colour. you should be happy that they both get along.

unfortunately i still stand by my earlier statement. its still classed as a Red Tiger Oscar...... just one from poor genetics as indicated by the washed out colour and the poor head shape (hopefully that fills out as it gets older)