no.2 Didn't realise they have ich till 2 late

no.3 putting the tempreture up 2 high

losses

18 cm geo x 3

27 cm silver shark x 2

30 cm peacock bass x 1

15 cm peackcock bass x 1

16 cm clown loach x 2

This hobby is not forgiving :( . I am so sad i grown them all out from finger lings. (minus clown loaches)

bugga.

feeder fish from LFS are usually raised in poor poor conditions. also you should never feed goldfish either.

best way is to get a breeding pair of convicts or red forest jewels (as they are extremely high in protein, not much fat & breed like rabbits)

bugga.

feeder fish from LFS are usually raised in poor poor conditions. also you should never feed goldfish either.

best way is to get a breeding pair of convicts or red forest jewels (as they are extremely high in protein, not much fat & breed like rabbits)

yea mate .. i know now ...

i rise the temperature to 32

Should be able to handle 32.... did you increase aeration? If not O2 would have been very low and may have been a contributing factor....

Learning curves suck, dont dwell though, jump straight back on that horse :D

Sorry to hear, it all about the learning. Clown L r difficult fish to recover from Whitespot. I guess it would have been some contributing factors. Did u check for ammonia and nitrates possible to cause more stress leaving the bass etc trouble fighting the infection. Make sure u give a super waterchange like 2x 40% in one day and a 3day whitespot treatment or protozin(best) before intro.. new fish.

feeder fish from LFS are usually raised in poor poor conditions.

correction.

feeder fish are often held in less than ideal conditions in LFS.

They are usually bred and raised in quite nice ponds indeed.

Fish with white spot damaged gills will need very heavy aeration at 32degC

espec with meds in the water